Outagamie County, Wisconsin

Town of Vandenbroek

Does the Town have Christmas Tree / Yard Waste pickup?

  • No, the Town does not have the means to do this.

Where can I pay my taxes?

  • From December through January, please see the Town Services tab for information. Beginning February 1st, all payments must go to Outagamie County.

What are your office hours?

  • Unfortunately the clerk and treasurer do not have an office at the Town Hall and therefore office hours are not held.

Can I have horses on my property?

  • ‚ÄčThe Town does not have ordinances in regards to being able to have animals in the Town. Some subdivisions have restrictions on this. Your zoning may also have restrictions. You can check with Outagamie County in regards to the zoning.

Frequently asked questions